EVERY SHOOTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY.
- If you observe an unsafe act on the range it is your responsibility to address it and report the act to ECSRA officials.
- SHOOTING ANY FIREARM OVER THE IMPACT BERMS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE FIRING RANGE, PERMANENTLY!! THIS MAY INCLUDE FORFEITURE OF MEMBERSHIP WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT OF DUES OR DAY USE FEE. VIOLATORS OF THIS RULE WILL BE HELD PERSONALLY AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR PERSONS INJURED IN SUCH AN EVENT!!
- If at any time you hear a CEASE FIRE command on your range, immediately stop shooting, repeat the command, make your firearm safe and ground it or put it away.
- All guns on the range will be treated as if they are loaded.
- Always point the muzzle of your gun in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep the actions open and guns unloaded or safely holstered except when shooting. You are responsible for your guns.
- Eye and ear protection is MANDATORY while on the firing line.
- Know where other shooters are at all times. STAY ALERT.
- Discharge firearms downrange only. Stay in your firing lane!
- All shooters will fire from the same firing line. NO STAGGERED FIRING POINTS.
- The use of tracer ammunition is prohibited.
- Members with guests will bear the full responsibility of their guest’s safety and conduct.
- Only range approved targets will be used.
- Shooters will remove all targets and litter from the range at the end of their shooting session. This includes all spent shotgun hulls and centerfire casings.
- All shooters will comply with the attending Range Safety Officer’s instructions.
- NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ARE PERMITTED AT THIS FACILITY AT ANY TIME.
- All shooters must sign in when entering and sign out when leaving the property.
VIOLATION OF ANY RULES LISTED ABOVE MAY RESULT IN PENALTIES AS DESCRIBED IN RULE #1 AND THE ECSRA BY-LAWS.